WHAT CAN I DO?
Get creative on your ‘Rest Days’
If you’re trying to maximise your physical activity, you’ll want to squeeze in some exercise at every opportunity. We’ve suggested some creative ways to get that extra little exercise boost into your ‘rest’ days, or whenever really!
Sneaky bits of physical activity
Incorporate some of these simple tricks into your everyday activities, to get that extra bit of exercise into your day:
- Park at the far end of the parking lot.
- Take the stairs instead of the lift.
- Get off the bus or the train one stop early and walk the rest of the way.
- Walk around the house while chatting on the phone.
- Walk in place while watching TV.
Remember, every little bit of physical activity counts!