Delicious, nutritious recipes with the benefits of Glucerna
- 6 scoops of Glucerna Powder
- 650g pumpkin, chopped into small cubes
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ small onion, diced
- 2½ cups vegetables stock
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon. nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to season
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
- Place pumpkin and garlic cloves on baking tray and drizzle with oil.
- Roast pumpkin and garlic for 20 minutes or until pumpkin is cooked all the way through.
- Cook onions until slightly soft with nutmeg, cumin, salt and pepper in medium soup pot.
- Add pumpkin and vegetable stock and bring to boil.
- Lower to simmer and cook for 15 minutes.
- Peel garlic and add to soup.
- Add Glucerna powder and stir through.
- Use stick blender to puree.
Serve with cream and fresh herbs
Nutrition content per serve:
Saturated Fat: 1.2g