Delicious, nutritious recipes with the benefits of Glucerna
Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ½ medium onion, chopped
- 400g sliced button mushrooms
- 2½ cups vegetable stock
- 6 scoops Glucerna powder
- 2 tablespoons thickened cream
- Parsley to garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Melt butter in soup pot. Add onion and mushrooms and cook until softened.
- Add stock and bring to boil. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Blend with stick blender until smooth. Add Glucerna powder and blend again.
- Serve with small swirl of cream. Garnish with parsley.
Nutrition content per serve:
Saturated Fat: 5.4g