Delicious, nutritious recipes with the benefits of Glucerna
Raspberry Chia Pot
This quick and easy breakfast will have you feeling berry chia-ful! (Dad joke warning!!!) With the extra nutritional boost from Glucerna, which is formulated for people with diabetes, these chia pods tick all the boxes! Start your day off with a bang and try these chia pots at home.
Great breakfast or snack with the beautiful colour, fabulous flavour and nutritional goodness of berries.
Prep: 5 minutes + chilling time overnight
- 200mL cold water
- 6 level scoops Glucerna powder
- 2 level tablespoons chia seeds
- ½ cup fresh or frozen raspberries, plus extra to garnish
- ½ tablespoon flaked almonds, to serve
- Place cold water into a small bowl or jug and add Glucerna. Stir well until dissolved.
- Add chia seeds and raspberries and stir well to mix.
- Ladle in to two small serving glasses or bowls, cover and refrigerate overnight. After 30 minutes in the fridge, stir to prevent the chia clumping together.
- Top with extra raspberries and flaked almonds to serve.
Try other fresh or frozen berries such as blueberries, strawberries or blackberries.
Nutrition content per serve:
Energy: 992kJ (237 cal)
Saturated fat: 1g