Delicious, nutritious recipes with the benefits of Glucerna
Pineapple Coconut Frappe
This delightful shake draws inspiration from the pina colada cocktail and tropical holidays! And the mint gives a lovely freshness and zing.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Makes: 2 serves
- 250mL chilled coconut water
- 100mL cold water
- 8 level scoops Glucerna powder
- 2 slices fresh pineapple (or 3 slices canned)
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves (about 1-2 stems worth)
- 8 ice cubes
- Pour coconut water and cold water into your blender, then add Glucerna powder. Blend until dissolved.
- Add pineapple, mint and ice and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a tall glass and garnish with fresh mint leaves.
- Try adding 2 passionfruit for a flavour variation.
- Try using 8 fresh lychees, or 2 mango cheeks instead of pineapple.
Nutrition content per serve:
Energy: 1111k (265 cal)
Saturated fat: 1g