Delicious, nutritious recipes with the benefits of Glucerna
Banana Maple Smoothie
A banana smoothie is a classic for good reason. The banana and yoghurt give it a lovely thick texture and the Glucerna adds a nutrition boost. It’s a super-quick breakfast or nourishing snack.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Makes: 2 serves
- 200mL water
- 8 scoops Glucerna
- 1 ripe banana
- 200g reduced-fat Greek-style yoghurt
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- Measure all ingredients into a blender jug.
- Blend until smooth and fluffy.
- Serve right away.
- Try a pinch of cinnamon for extra flavour
Nutrition content per serve:
Energy: 1253kJ (300 cal)
Saturated fat: 2g