Delicious, nutritious recipes with the benefits of Glucerna
Spinach and ricotta parcels
1kg fresh ricotta
1 brown onion
½ tsp nutmeg
10 scoops Glucerna Powder
250g frozen spinach
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
6 slices thin ham or bacon
2 teaspoons fresh oregano
Puff pastry- 8 sheets
½ cup tasty cheese
4 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon sweet Hungarian paprika
1. Preheat the oven to 210 degrees Celsius.
2. Dice the onion finely. Chop the bacon or ham into small pieces.
3. Heat the oil in a pan and when warm fry the onion and bacon until golden brown. Cool slightly.
4. In a mixing bowl add all the other ingredients apart from the pastry.
5. Add the onion and bacon mixture and stir until combined.
6. Take one sheet of puff pastry at a time and place 1/8th of the mixture into each sheet. Fold up into a parcel, moistening the edges of the pastry with water to stick together as they are folded. Brush lightly with water and sprinkle with sesame seeds on top.7. Back in a hot oven, 210 degrees Celsius until the pastry has puffed and turned golden brown. Serve with a side of vegetables or salad.