Delicious, nutritious recipes with the benefits of Glucerna
Salmon and Spanish Onion Quiche
This quiche is a perfect snack to show off at your next gathering! This simple dish is packed full of wonderful flavours with an easy to follow recipe. Glucerna adds additional vitamins and minerals to this quiche, making it even more of a winner.
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ cup natural yoghurt
- ½ cup milk
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 210gram can red salmon undrained
- 4 scoops Glucerna Powder
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Spray or grease a 20cm flan dish or a 23cm x 13cm loaf pan.
- Finely chop the onion and basil and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a small pan and fry the onion until it is soft and starting to brown, set aside to cool.
- In a bowl beat the eggs lightly until fluffy.
- In a separate bowl mix the 4 scoops of Glucerna powder with the milk until smooth.
- Add the yoghurt, mustard, cheese, cooled onion, basil and salmon to the egg mixture.
- Add in the Glucerna milk mix and stir until combined.
- Pour into the loaf pan and cook for 30minutes or until set.
- Cut into four and serve with a fresh garden salad.
NUTRITION CONTENT PER SERVE
Saturated fat 5.1g