Delicious, nutritious recipes with the benefits of Glucerna
Mango Ice Cream Slice
Prep time: 30 minutes + freezing time
Makes: 8 serves
- 5 sweet oatmeal biscuits
- 1/3 cup roasted almonds
- 1/3 cup unsalted cashews
- ¼ cup desiccated coconut
- 1½ tablespoons coconut oil
- 12 scoops Glucerna powder
- 1 mango, peeled and roughly chopped
- 200g skim sweetened condensed milk
- Line a 23cm x 13cm loaf tin with 2 pieces of baking paper cut to the width and length and crossed over, allowing plenty of overhang to lift it out later.
- Process the biscuits, almonds, cashews and coconut into a course powder. Pour in coconut oil until mixture becomes a crumb.
- Pour into the lined tin and press into the base.
- To make the filling, process Glucerna, mango and condensed milk until smooth.
- Pour the mango mixture over the base and put into to the freezer to set, ideally overnight.
- Lift out of tin, cut into slices and serve. Return uneaten slices to the freeze.
Nutrition content per serve:
Energy: 1235 kJ (328 cal)
Saturated fat: 6g