Delicious, nutritious recipes with the benefits of Glucerna
Make this tasty and nutritious breakfast the night before for a super easy start to the day. Its full of fibre and long-lasting energy.
Prep time: 15 minutes, plus chilling overnight
Makes: 4 serves
- 350mL water
- 5 scoops Glucerna
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 large green apple, grated
- ¼ teaspoon of cinnamon
- 200g vanilla flavoured reduced fat yoghurt, to serve
- 2 tablespoons flaked almonds, to serve
- Place milk and Glucerna in a container (approx. 500ml) and stir well to mix.
- Add rolled oats, chia, apple and cinnamon and stir to combine.
- Cover and chill in the fridge overnight.
- Serve topped with vanilla yoghurt and a sprinkle of almonds.
- To save time use canned pie apple or apple puree.
- To make in the food processor, blend apple pieces, cinnamon, Glucerna and water first and then add oats and chia and blend for a few seconds to combine.
- Will keep in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Nutrition content per serve
- Energy: 1192kJ (285 cals)
- Protein: 10g
- Carbohydrate: 32g
- Saturated fat: 1.5g
- Fibre: 7g